2007 Monster Trucks Announced!
(With the help from MonsterJamOnline.com)
CrushCars, NJ (2007) – The U.S. Hot Rod Association (USHRA) has been announcing as they become known, the top contenders for the World Finals in Las Vegas. The field will be grand at the Monster Jam World Finals at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas on Saturday, March 24. To date, it’s the largest assembly of teams competing at a Monster Jam World finals with 24 trucks in the field, next year there may be 32!
Considered to be the ultimate Monster Jam event by both the competitors and spectators, nearly 200+ teams have been vying for the opportunity to battle one another before the sold out Las Vegas crowd. And, this year, because of the sports wide spread appeal and growing popularity, additional race teams will be given that chance. The following 24 trucks and drivers, were selected to compete :
Loren Saubel THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
1) Maximum Destruction – Tom Meents
2) Grave Digger – Dennis Anderson
3) Avenger - Jim Koehler
4) Bounty Hunter - Jimmy Creten
5) El Toro - Lupe Soza
6) Blue Thunder – Tony Farrell
7) Air Force Afterburner – Damon Bradshaw
8) Hot Wheels – Neil Elliott
9) Iron Outlaw - Linsey Weenk
10) Batman - John Seasock
11) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - Randy Brown
12) Monster Mutt – Charlie Pauken
13) Escalade – George Balhan
14) Monster Mutt Dalmatian – Chad Tingler
15) Superman – Chad Fortune
16) Taz - Adam Anderson
17) Team Suzuki – Bobby Parr
18) Scarlet Bandit – Dawn Creten
19) Safe Auto Minimizer – Mark McDonald
20) Destroyer – Air Man Dan Evans
21) Brutus – Chris Bergeron
22) Captain's Curse – Pablo Huffaker
23) King Krunch – David Smith
24) Pastrana 199 – Courtney Jolley
BullDozer** – Gary Schrader
Help with ??? Below...
** Added by CrushCars.com for my son!
Help Me With the Drivers! WHO IS DRIVING WHAT? DO WE HAVE IT RIGHT?